We know how effective faith leaders are in raising awareness and mobilizing our community. We are prayerful that pastors from around the country will consider inviting the NAACP to facilitate in-person trainings about HIV as a social justice issue. If this interests you, please visit our Contact Us page and fill out your information there.
Below is a list of our currently planned trainings and other events where we will be discussing HIV as a social justice issue. If you are interested in receiving more information, please visit our Contact Us page to sign up for our HIV as a Social Justice Issue listserve.
- Training at Pittsburgh Theological Seminary - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - June 13, 2013
- 104th NAACP Annual Convention - Orlando, Florida - July 13-16, 2013
- Annual NAACP Day of Unity - Faith community - July 14, 2013
- United States Conference on AIDS - New Orleans, LA - September 8-11, 2013
- NAACP Religious Affairs Summit - Washington, DC - September 29-October 1, 2013
- American Public Health Association Conference - Boston, MA - November 1-6, 2013